Our Future Home
The property is situated at the end of 102nd Avenue just off 201 Street which runs adjacent to the Golden Ears Bridge. In addition to quick bridge access, the property is literally minutes to Highway #1 (for access both east and west), Highway #15 to the US border, and the new South Fraser Perimeter Road.
This is a great site with a 9.406 acre site with two buildings in North Langely. One of the buildings is a freestanding 2,650 SF office building. The other building is 30,804 SF of warehouse space which features a small portion of mezzanine space. The site is fully fenced and serviced by a CN Rail spur line.
- Fully paved, fenced and secure area
- CN Rail spur on site
- Security lighting
- 2,650 SF office building on site
- Numerous private offices/meeting room
- 18 grade level loading doors
- Dock platform area for up to five (5) trailers
- 24′ – 28′ clear ceiling heights
- Spinklered, HVAC, radiant gas heaters
- 3-phase electrical service
For more information on leasing/truck parking, please contact Sunny @ (604) 888-1855